Blessing of the Goddess Edit
Each side of the war seeks the Blessing of their Goddess. The Goddess Blessing is one of the most unique characteristics of Shaiya. Points for the Goddess Blessing are awarded when you slay a member of the opposing faction, or when you destroy an enemy relic. The Goddess Blessing is bestowed upon not only you, but will affect the whole Realm. The blessing has a multitude of positive effects on you and your faction.
1. Increased success rate for upgrading weapons (lapis linking).
2. Increase in attack power.
3. Increase of maximum HP, MP, SP.
4. Increase of HP, MP, SP restoration during rest.
5. Increase of MP, SP power restoration during the major battle.
6. Increase of Magic Attacking Power.
7. Increase of Defending Power (physical, shooting, magic).
8. Increase in Critical Hit Rate
9. Reduced experience value loss during resurrection.
10. Reduced repair costs of damaged equipment.
11. Reduce cool-down time when consuming items.
|This page uses content from the Official Shaiya Wiki. The original article was at Blessing. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Shaiya Wiki, the text of the Official Shaiya Wiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|