The following are on the game updates listed on the shaiya homepage.
Update - Wednesday, January 16, 2008 Edit
1. MASSIVE Item Mall Pricing changes. You spoke. We listened. We have made numerous adjustments to the prices in the Item Mall. There are too many on sale to list.
2. Disguise and Transformation fixed. Something happened in last week temporary cease fire that made the Assassin/Ranger skills Disguise and Transformation not work. These skills should work correctly now.
3. No more Christmastime. The music, the decorations, Sexy Santa, the Santa Troll Brothers, and the controversial Santa Hat are all gone.
4. Weather changes. Snow is still on the ground, but no longer falls from the sky. You can turn your effects back on, but may still wish to keep Glow Effect lowered.
5. Wind Noise. It took some time, but the wind noise in Shaiya is finally linked to the Environmental Sounds slider. Yes, you can make Shaiya silent. (Those on Ventrillo and TeamSpeak, feel free to cheer now.)
6. Equality now! Equality now! Level 40 mounts now cost 11 million gold. Period. Racial & factional equality NOW! Fight the power!
Update - Wednesday, January 9, 2008 Edit
1. Item Mall tweaks. We have made a few adjustments to the Item Mall in hopes that the random crashes will be banished. Please continue to report problems in the forums if/as they arise.
2. Text fixes. We've made a few minor fixes to NPC text. Nothing major this time around.
3. Spammer countermeasures. I won't way what... but let's see how they do.
4. Wrong side! We've also tried a tweak in the command system in the hopes that players won't get booted to the opposing side after getting kicked out of PvP zones. Like the Item Mall, this isn't a guaranteed fix, but we're giving it a shot.