PvP Challenge Tutorial Edit
- 1. Get within 10 meters of the player you wish to challenge, select the player and right click on him/her so that an option selection window pops up.
- 2. Select "request battle" and left click on it.
- 3. A pop-up window will appear notifying you that you have issued a challenge to the player. A similar window will be displayed on your opponent's screen showing that someone has challenged him/her.
A countdown from 10 will begin and the battle will automatically be canceled if your opponent fails to respond.
- 4a. If your opponent refuses the challenge, or ignores it, the challenge will be terminated.
- 4b. If your opponent accepts the challenge, the wager window will pop up.
- 5. Click the bottom "OK" box to indicate you're ready.
- 6. Once both players have selected "OK," the "VS Sign" will appear in between both players at the middle and a 5 second coundown to combat will begin. The boundary is a circle of radius 46 from the "VS Sign."
- 7. Once the countdown is ended, the message "Start Battle" will appear in your window above the trade-chat window.
- 8. From now on its combat until
- a. One goes outside the combat zone.
- b. One logs off.
- c. One player defeats the other.
Table of Limits Edit
|Battle Request Distance (m)||Notes||How to|
|90|| At such an extreme distance, you will not be able to see your opponent.
From such a distance, even rotating one's view with "a" and "d" may cause the battle to be cancelled. Mouse view rotation has not problem though.
|In order to challenge someone from such a distance, you must invite him/her to party and request battle from the party window.|
|83||This is the farthest away you can be and still see your opponent.||In order to challenge someone from such a distance, you must invite him/her to party and request battle from the party window.|
|10||This is most likely the intended max distance to challenge from.||From this distance, you need not be partied to issue a challenge to the player. Simply select the player, right click on him/her and chose request battle.|